PDA

View Full Version : Just saying hello :)

Pepperpot
22-07-15, 18:48
Hello everyone.
I've been lurking today and you all seem nice so I joined. I'm 34, female and I think I may have developed some kind of panic disorder. I won't post about it in this section as its just an introduce you section. Hope to speak to some of yous soon.

Toodles for now x

venusbluejeans
22-07-15, 18:54
Hiya Pepperpot and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

hyper
22-07-15, 19:23
Hello
This is a great site for anxiety suffered, I hope you get some help xx

stk149
22-07-15, 19:31
Hi Pepperpot :)

I myself was a lurker for a long time on No More Panic. I agree - they seem like a nice bunch! (I only joined last night)

I hope you get the help you need :)

- Therese x

Pepperpot
22-07-15, 21:16
Thanks all. I am going through some posts now and if I can offer any of my experience or help I will. :)

Teresa59
23-07-15, 21:04
Hi Pepperpot
I too have been lurking before I joined, It took me awhile to pluck up the courage to join, silly me! Lol
This place has made a difference in just one day, everyone is so supportive, I'm so pleased I'm here! :yesyes: