PDA

View Full Version : Vogel Stress Relief

Dogloverlyn
23-07-15, 14:15
Hi, I have been struggling with anxiety for approx. 10 years now, actually diagnosed 5 years ago. Its seems very severe every morning and usually fades from 14.00 to the evening although can stay with me all day. I have tried everything counselling, AD pills, CBT, diets, exercise, etc and have reluctantly accepted this is me now, I have to suffer and deal with it. Someone recommended using Vogel Stress Relief as my anxiety could be menopausal related. I am 53. Has anyone out there experienced taking this Herbal remedy? I would appreciate any feedback, as I am now in fear of taking any different meds due to terrible side effects. I have suffered high blood pressure for approx. 13 years now for which I take meds for. Recently when visiting my GP my blood pressure shot up even higher (white coat syndrome!), GP prescribed a higher dose of existing pills and ever since the anxiety as been far heightened. I hate mornings and wonder how I will ever get through them, without something awful happening or me fainting due to loss of control/dizziness. Any feedback greatly welcome!