PDA

View Full Version : Coping with setback?

dj9928
04-02-07, 11:35
I had been doing so well about 6 months ago, now I seem to be going into the downward spiral again, even yesterday I went out for a long walk but today I had to go into my parents house to life the child, he was staying at theres last night, I got about 2 min out the road and had to turn, I just felt panic about to come on in full force, I know I should have stayed on in the car but I have the flu and can't be bothered fighting it, my partner had to go and lift the child and she wasn't happy about out, which makes me feel even worse.

I just feel totally pants today, I'm reading Claire Weekes book at the min, it usually lifts me up when I feel down but even thats not doing it today.

Oddly enough (Whether theres a link or not) I had a dose of the flu 6 months ago which I reckon started the downward spiral, and just last week I was feeling quite good the bang, another bought of flu

A happy person is fully caught up in the moment --and is not thinking about the past or the future.

honeybee3939
04-02-07, 12:20
Hi DJ

Sorry to hear of your little Blip, I also had the Flu over the christmas period and felt i had taken a step back also. Try and focus on the good things you have achieved over the last year, thats what i did and it helped me get back on track.

Hope you are feeling better soon hun !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"