PDA

View Full Version : Hello world...

King of foo
24-07-15, 00:59
Just discovered this site and registered - hoping this could be a nice safe place to meet people and maybe make a friend or 2 without the stresses of reality.
I'm in my early 30's and have somehow lost touch with all my old friends and family, and am now finding it insanely difficult to meet anyone new/ put myself in social situations where I can do so (without drowning myself in alcohol/worse) - perhaps this site could help me (and you) take baby steps to a better place?
Also, I hate Marmite, love snow, and, rather disturbingly, my favourite song this week is 'come and get your love' by redbone...
Oh, and although I do like the foo fighters, my rather pretentious user name actually refers to metastatic variables in computer programming. Yes, I'm a geek.
So, um, hi! Ask me anything!

venusbluejeans
24-07-15, 01:05
Hiya King of foo and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Rennie1989
25-07-15, 17:36
Welcome to the site!

Pepperpot
25-07-15, 18:18
*waves* hello

alina.stevens
25-07-15, 19:42
Hi there. I am also new here. I believe that the quote "no more panic" suits me perfectly. I was in panic until 2013. Then I met Dr Snow, and my life changed.
I wanted to let everyone know. Please check this website too www . gicure . com (If anyone wants more detail, please feel free to pm me!) Hope to be able to help some people, as he literally ROCKS!!!

an
25-07-15, 20:45
hi all im new here, having a hard time coping with anxiety an panick attacks for the last 2years. Its so bad that i dont drive and have no friends anymore as i spend my days inside my house.Anyone else want to talk about it ,as i found out, apparently its good to talk about it.In order to get better,which i havnt done as i am embarresed by it,knowing people wont understand.

---------- Post added at 19:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:28 ----------

hi alina.stevens what did dr.snow do for you?