PDA

View Full Version : feeling rough

soulsurfer
04-02-07, 13:02
had attack on fri felt rough sat but feel even worse today is this normal im absolutely shattered, have to go to work now, was wondering whether to take some time off is this a good or bad idea/ feeling so low
thanks phil

Meg
04-02-07, 22:32
Yup , thats often how it goes ... Its tiring this anxious thing .

If you can't do your job safely, then you need to be off but if you can get by AND its not a cause of the anxiety often its better to keep going as its a structure to the day and if you go off sometimes it gets gets worse as you just ruminate and dwell on it all ..

Meg

proactiveness, positivity, persistence, perseverance and practice = progress

kabbie
04-02-07, 22:40
HI
im up feepling really panicky again!!! was up from 2am til 5am this morning also, i cant get to sleep tonight i have pains in my head and my tounge feels numb im on here in the hope im not going to have a full blown attack, anyone else awake ??!!

kabbie

kabbie
04-02-07, 22:40
HI
im up feepling really panicky again!!! was up from 2am til 5am this morning also, i cant get to sleep tonight i have pains in my head and my tounge feels numb im on here in the hope im not going to have a full blown attack, anyone else awake ??!!

kabbie

wobily_lin
05-02-07, 15:32
elo,

I agree with Meg. If it is affecting you profomance at work den yes take the time off..But if not then it is best if ye can to keep at it..its hard i know.

(((hugs)))

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!