PDA

View Full Version : Keep Praying

in1peace
26-07-15, 03:17
Our mutual friend is back in the hospital. He wasn't doing so hot at home. If, when I know anything else, I will let you know. Feeling very bummed out. :weep:

in1peace
26-07-15, 14:35
The doctors are having trouble finding what's going on with Davit. Can't get emails for now.

Rennie1989
26-07-15, 14:57
Is this about a previous member?

Regardless, I hope your friend gets better soon and the doctors find out soon what's wrong.

in1peace
26-07-15, 15:28
Yes, Rennie. Davit was in the hospital, came out for a day or two and is back in. He's a friend to many people here, so I feel it's important to post this here. Hope you don't mind.

Carnation
26-07-15, 15:51
Oh NO! I hope he is going to be ok.
Please give him my Best Wishes. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rennie1989
26-07-15, 17:04
As long as he doesn't mind that being posted on here. I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

MyNameIsTerry
27-07-15, 05:17
Get well soon old boy.

I'm sure you will be tilling, watering & weeding again soon. :yesyes:

in1peace
27-07-15, 06:46
Rennie... he's asked me to relay so that his friends won't think they are being ignored. He can't email right now.

Richard1960
27-07-15, 09:09
I wish Davit well know his postings from this site, never had any interaction with him though get well soon.

Carnation
27-07-15, 17:40
I hope the patient is feeling better today? :hugs:
You can tell him that my tomatoes are turning red and I am eating them!
There's still plenty of green ones, hundreds to be exact and I still have not decided what I am going to do. I thought about getting one of those old fashioned wheelbarrows and going round the neighbour-hood from door-to-door.
I can imagine me doing that in my head, but maybe not in reality. :D
The people round here are a little up there own a...!
They would look at me as if I was a moron or something. :shrug:

in1peace
27-07-15, 18:08
Thank you Richard 1960! I will share that!

Carnation...he wanted to know if you found any use for your tomatoes yet?
They sound delicious!! (Or maybe that's because I haven't eaten anything yet today...LOL!)
You crack me up!!!! Door to door!! :roflmao: If I were your neighbor I would be full of gratitude and make cool beverages out of them. :winks:
Do you know anyone who does their own canning? My mom makes salsa, spaghetti sauce, and cans them herself. She would love to teach you if you were her neighbor.
I'm away from my juicer and blender. *sniff*

Carnation
27-07-15, 19:02
Just counted them again. 344 now and still going strong. And that does not include the ones I took over to my Mum's house.

In1peace, I was quite serious at the time of thinking, but was put off by the possible tax invasion! :D

in1peace
27-07-15, 19:46
Tax invasion?? Would you get taxed for giving away free tomatoes?? LOL!!

in1peace
28-07-15, 07:12
The Panic Center Beta 3.0 is a great place to join if you want to connect to Davit. Or you can email me at andieoo@yahoo.com. Nic has requested that I post no more updates for his friends.

feelthelove
28-07-15, 08:57
Yes, Rennie. Davit was in the hospital, came out for a day or two and is back in. He's a friend to many people here, so I feel it's important to post this here. Hope you don't mind.

Yes he is a friend and very decent guy , I am praying for him poor guy . I left him a message on the other forum and hope he gets it , please send my love and tell him i am praying for him :weep: