PDA

View Full Version : Hello there.

Ameshyn
26-07-15, 05:26
Hello there and welcome to my small profile that takes up not even a quintillionth of the space of the internet. But hey, I'm here to seek closure and help, not to be famous. :)

Anyway, friendly greetings to all from over here in sunny Great Britain (Or, at least for now anyway).
My name is Kate, I hate sports, which may make me a little unfit, but hey, I go for regular walks and it's harder to get scrapes and bruises. :D
I enjoy playing a variety of computer games, and I also enjoy wasting time watching Bizarre ER videos on YouTube.
(My favourite is when that kid gets Play D'oh stuck in his ear and he overreacts lol)

I'm very friendly and easily-approached, so even thouh this may seem strict, I am indeed a very kind-hearted person and I am reliable- a virtual shoulder to cry on if you have worries. :hugs:

I have signed up to this website both to seek closure for my problems, and to help others through hard/stressful times and help find cures for their problems.

I hope I enjoy my stay and find help and give help too.
Best wishes to everyone :blush:
-Kate xxx

venusbluejeans
26-07-15, 05:32
Hiya Ameshyn and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: