View Full Version : Weak and tiredness

pepperutchie
26-07-15, 13:00
Hi can someone relate to this? I just came back ftom the dr for my followup gor the blood result and the doctor just up my metformin, just told me to get in with proper diet and really felt relieved from all my worries but i had a nap like 30 mins and when i woke up i feel very tired and weak , shaky and slow i just cant think of anything but this im trying to distract my mind but its really very hard.. Please anyone?

tmckenzie-orr
26-07-15, 13:35
Often if u have a day time nap u only sleep for about 30-1hr and u wake up feeling groggy and crap, it's normal

pepperutchie
26-07-15, 13:49
Thank you tmckenzie for your post really appreciate it,, im judt having a hard time lately been worried and stressed

tmckenzie-orr
26-07-15, 14:08
It's very horrible and when you are stressed it's alot worse you just make every symptom a worrying thing, when in reality it's just nothing 99% of the time, positive thoughts and try not to work out a reason why ur feeling like this if s symptom comes along say to ur self if I got the symptom for 2 weeks then I'll worry snd try and forget about things then guaranteed after a couple of hours day or days it be gone :)