PDA

View Full Version : Top of head bump

Alice1
27-07-15, 03:14
I'm sorry for posting again Im just alone and really quite terrified now.
I was getting ready for bed when I hit the top part of my head (the crown?) on a slanted wall.
It hurt pretty bad for about 10-20 seconds then went away.
I was pretty tired as it was 1am and soon fell asleep, although googled a little beforehand and was pretty anxious.
I keep waking up and going to sleep over the last 2 hours and my head and neck don't feel particularly painful (although a little weird and sore) and I don't feel majorly sick or anything. I am just really tired and kicked myself for going to sleep.
I am terrified something is wrong and I made a terrible mistake of going to sleep.
Now I keep waking up too and it's fairly difficult to keep my eyes open while writing this but that might be because its 3am.

Fishmanpa
27-07-15, 03:41
I would go back and look at the responses to your meningitis thread. The chances of this being sinister are about the same. Are you getting help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Alice1
27-07-15, 08:52
I would go back and look at the responses to your meningitis thread. The chances of this being sinister are about the same. Are you getting help with your anxiety?

Positive thoughts

Ok, I understand. Its a bit sore this morning still which I'm not sure is a good or bad sign and my neck feels quite stiff.
My head doesn't feel like there are any bumps but its just really scary.

pulisa
27-07-15, 19:41
Please recognise that this is health anxiety and nothing sinister.