PDA

View Full Version : No appetite? anxiety?

Munchlet
27-07-15, 08:53
So I feel like I'm finally after 2 weeks shifting my virus but throughout the time of having it my appetite was off due to everything smelling and tasting different. I've also as you know been getting myself in a complete state about being ill and thinking it was something terminal.

I just feel so anxious, I know it's time to start my meds, it's just my stomach feels churny I don't feel like I fancy food very much, having said that I haven't lost any weight so obviously eating enough to maintain my weight.

Just wondering is this no appetite thing normal as I don't normally find my anxiety affects my appetite.

At the moment I'm wanting to start my meds but I'm kind of worried as they are new and I'm thinking what about side effects and stuff. It's a no win situation as I feel I won't get better without them but then I don't want to feel worse than I actually do at the moment!

Leslie735
27-07-15, 21:36
I have had terrible anxiety the last month and my appetite has diminished because of it. So much so I've dropped 10 lbs. Totally normal.