PDA

View Full Version : Stomach twitching, diarrhea after every meal.. HELP

dlou84
27-07-15, 14:21
Got some real issues with my food and 24/7 body symptoms that are HELL.

I constantly have an upset stomach, pains and nots and more worryingly a twitch either side of the bottom of my belly like if you went right and left from my belly button, the right one being where my apendix is which is the worrying bit?

All started after I had a cabonnara at zizzi's restaurant during the meal I had liquid diarrhea and then twice again from home, since then I've not had a settled stomach not even for 1 minute, I go to the loo 5-6 times a day verses my once a day before and constant wind.

Even as I type my appendix side is twitching like mad, spasming...

Weirdly probably unrelated but the complete outter side of my right foot is numb, no feeling at all!?

Going doctors at 5pm, it's been like this for about 10 days

countrygirl
27-07-15, 14:27
Bowels can twitch like mad when full of gas so maybe this is whats causing your twitch or you can get twitches anywhere on your body the same as having an eyelid twitch. I certainly can get this and an abdominal one is really weird.

You do sound as if you might have some gastro virus or infection. YOur GP can send a sample off to check for food poisoning bacteria although viruses don't show up but then you will get better from a virus in time.

I doubt the meal was the cause as food poisoning symptoms would not appear while you were actually eating the meal.

Let us know what the Doc says.

kiiing
27-07-15, 16:49
sounds like food poisoning to me
due to the simple fact it started after visiting a restaurant
in all honesty taking things to help stop the diarrhea is a bad thing from what my doc said because its more likely a infection and that your body should rid itself from the infection on its own adding things like pepto bismol etc can slow down removing it

---------- Post added at 15:49 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Bowels can twitch like mad when full of gas so maybe this is whats causing your twitch or you can get twitches anywhere on your body the same as having an eyelid twitch. I certainly can get this and an abdominal one is really weird.

You do sound as if you might have some gastro virus or infection. YOur GP can send a sample off to check for food poisoning bacteria although viruses don't show up but then you will get better from a virus in time.

I doubt the meal was the cause as food poisoning symptoms would not appear while you were actually eating the meal.

Let us know what the Doc says.

well it can be possible i remember one time i had a fast food burger and right after i finished it was instant vomiting and loose stools might have been the tomatoes now thinking about it but it was in fact food poisoning
so it can be possible might have been a reaction to something inside the cabonnara

countrygirl
27-07-15, 21:06
I didn't know food poisoning could give symptoms that fast as in camplybactor or salmonella but gues there are alot of other food bugs that can give symptoms that fast, I live and learn:)