PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like a tension headache?

misslove
27-07-15, 18:05
Seems likes it's been 2 weeks off and on with "pain" in my temples. Sometimes goes all the way across my forehead. It doesn't really hurt but my reaction it to rub it which helps a lot but as soon as I stop rubbing it feels tight again. I fell asleep on a hot water bottle last night and that helped a lot. I work up feeling fine. It's worse later in the day usually mornings I'm fine and it doesn't bother me. The pain starts in my temples and kind of curls around to my eyebrows on both sides. Rubbing my neck also helps ease it s bit. The left side hurts s little bit worse and it feels like it's squeezing around the back of my eye and ear. I can see fine it's the actual muscles around my eye. I'm 29, healthy for the most part. It doesn't always hurt during the day. It's on and off that it bothers me. Today is a big on day but yesterday it didn't bother me until nightitime. Have been stressed lately watching my 2 ye old neice. Plus my baby is going to school and I'm pretty sad. We have a big vacation coming up soon so I would love tovfetvrhis under control! Please any advice would help. Thanks in advance

Carnation
27-07-15, 19:16
Yes, sounds like tension to me. Can you get to lie down for a while and listening to some nice soothing music?
It will go away so don't let it worry too much.:)

misslove
03-08-15, 20:44
I'm gonna add to this. I went away on vacation for a weekend and I was fine. No head pain at all. As soon a we come home and I get my neice who is a 2 year old monster the pain comes back. The pain is on both sides of my head. Right in front of my ears and temples. If I rub it it helps. Could this be tmj? A brain tumor? Or just a simple tension headache brought on by stress? Feels like someone is squeezing my head. Like they have their hands right by my ears and squEezing. And sometimes it even hurts on top of my head.once in a while my eyes hurt to. Like I can see fine it my eyeballs feel like they are being pushed. Help!