PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Excercises

karl
10-09-04, 22:44
Can someone tell me some muscle excercises that you can do morning and night like stretches and releasing tension as i would like to do something tonight before bed.

I do 30 mins walking every day but feel i need to do more.

Thanks [8D]

nomorepanic
10-09-04, 23:02
Karl

Please read the PM I sent you and respond to that.

Until then I am not prepared to answer this post - sorry!

Nicola

ed
10-09-04, 23:56
Right, Karl,
fella- you gotta sort it mate. I'm new here but you are already getting my goat.
Right now, i'm gonna answer ALL your questions. And NO-ONE wants the same questions to be asked again. I've heard of deja-vu but you got something wrong with your memory!
Firstly, the head shaking, arms, shoulders etc.....This is a sign you are in fact stressed, panicking even, the adrenaline messing with your muscles. It is very similar to other peoples symptoms, as stated many times before i might add, by many people! And normal, as stated.....

Secondly, have you read the cipralex info booklet? From the sounds of it no. Try that fella, might help get your head round 'side-effects'. As far as i know it can do such things, trembling, and yes they can last quite a while why your body adjusts.

And the exercise thing. Walking? Its a start, but as you say you need to do more! Try something strenuous like cycling up a hill or running up it every day if you dont have a bike for that matter. You say you need to do something more....well do it then. you dont need to ask what forms of exercise are available to you surely?

But don't ask one more time whether your meds are working, (give it time, months...), whether you should increase your dosage, (no!!!!!GIVE IT 6 MONTHS THEN ASK) or how to relax or do exercise!!!!!!(AGAIN).. These topics lost there interest, cos we've all said all there is to say....and alter-egos are kind of.... um.....blatant
Hope you understand the situation....

ed

ed
11-09-04, 00:05
PS marco h and danny

Same story

ed

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 16:56
karl

we arnt supposed to tell you what exercises to do as that is the doctors dissition (sorry cant spell)

just jog to work or where ever

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

karl
11-09-04, 21:30
Ed

Just wanted to say that i did not appreciate you reply and that you feel it is ok to talk to me in a sarcastic and humiliating way.

To be honest i think your an idiot and you need to get alife coz if you spoke to me like that in real life u wouldnt get away with it so back off and i suggest you choose your words more carefully in the future last thing i need right now is crap from you ok get the message.

nomorepanic
11-09-04, 21:37
Time out!!!

I am not letting this forum turn into a battle ground with silly posts going back and forth between people.

So it ends now ok?

Nicola

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 21:39
Karl

i now i shouldnt get into this but your post was a bit personal towards ed. remember that everyone here has some sort of anxiety and/or panic and a msg like that may hurt someone

ed, i recon, may been a bit annoyed and was probably trying to prove a point

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

seh1980
11-09-04, 22:04
well said Jade!!

Sarah :D

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 22:06
(takes a bow) thanx, lol

Scooter Girl

Meg
11-09-04, 23:47
Enough - all of you .

Meg

sal
12-09-04, 01:46
Think we have all said how we feel.

Karl if you need our support it is here 24/7 so you can rely on us.

We all have our opinions and we wont agree all the way through and you know my last post to you etc wasnt too nice but be yourself and we will help you all we can.

We all suffer on here so lets all help each other.

Love Sal xxxxx