PDA

View Full Version : slow progress

bekw89
28-07-15, 10:44
Hi all

Hope someone can relate, I feel like I am making progress slowly oiut of this dark place but everyday is taking its toll on me, I feel like I'm just living anxiety instead of life with moments of anxiety. I also worry that i'll never feel like my old self again. Anyone else feel like that?

GingerFish
28-07-15, 13:06
I can really relate to this. I am currently in my first major anxiety/panic attack setback in over a year and tbh, I have forgotten how to deal with it so I feel like I am going to be stuck in this rut forever. I too feel like I am in constant anxiety with some blips of life popping through instead of living life with some anxiety blips here and there.

I know I am slowly coming back around but its not fast enough for my liking. You're deffo not alone although I know it feels like it.

bekw89
28-07-15, 21:49
Hi Gingerfish

Sorry you've had a panic attack, it's only a blip and just Remeber you found a way to get rid of them before and you can do it again. You are in a great position to stop it from snowballing so try not to worry too much. I'm feeling more positive this evening as I always do. Mornings are just something else...