PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what is wrong with me

Orr_niall
28-07-15, 14:54
Hi ,

I would like to seeing I could get some help.

Every day, mainly in work I feel pressure and a disconectedness building up. I believe I am a naturally anxious person but in work it builds and builds until I do not feel normal but have pressure in my head, sore eyes and can no longer concentrate. I simply keep running the thought of why I feel this way over and over in my head.
I am naturally shy and quiet guy and rarely show emotion and it petrifies me that I may just loose it and freak out.
In the past it got really bad so.much so that I had to just get out of the place. Then for a number of years I git it under control, but recently it's back.
Now I dread going to work, but I still go. When in there I count the minutes until I go home, sometimes I feel fine for an hour and then when I think about how fine and normal I feel I slide backwards to my sore eyes and disconnected feeling, then I get panicy and want to leave, but due to fear of loosing my job I never do.
I have never spoken to anyone about this and thought I would give the forum a go.
I also went to the doctor a few years ago when I wad very bad and they prescribed so meds. However when I read the side effects and stories online I never took them.
I really need help to get out of this horrible feeling.
I have said it is anxiety and disconnection but to be honest I find it really hard to even describe how I feel when I get that way, as such I've no.idea what it is. Also the doctor previously ran blood tests etc and all came back fine.
I would really like the NMP community help on this

bekw89
31-07-15, 10:33
It does sound like a type of derealisation, which is no doubt caused by a you not liking ur job and feeling anxious about being there. Does this happen at any other time?