PDA

View Full Version : Blood test results

imfineokay
28-07-15, 18:29
A few months ago I had a full count blood test to check for anything suspicious as I was worried about mouth cancer at the time. I have recently started worrying about leukaemia because I have been getting some bruises on my legs and one on my arm without remembering how I did it. Now if I had this wouldn't it have shown up in the blood test 3 months ago? Also if my white blood cell count was high would they have called me back in even if they weren't looking for leukaemia? I am panicking because when the doctor called up she said there was nothing serious at all and there's nothing to worry about I for some reason remember her saying the word "viral". Back then I wasn't worry about this but I am now so should I just leave it or what? Thanks

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

I should also mention that I may have misheard this because she has an accent that I sometimes don't understand.

nomorepanic
28-07-15, 18:35
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

imfineokay
28-07-15, 23:24
Ok thanks. does anybody know?

MRS STRESS ED
28-07-15, 23:43
Well to be honest the answer is no none of us no , but what I would say is listen to what you're doctor actually said the words nothing to worry about ermm so don't also if something is viral it can be treated easily xx