PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

prin
04-02-07, 23:43
Hi everyone
I thought i would introduce myself after stumbling across this forum, i have found it a great help so well done to everyone!!
I am a 33 year old female and have had anxiety for 5 years now, and yes, want it gone like everyone else.
Im not sure if you have a chat room with this forum? if so could some one please show me how to get there? thank you :o)
Anyway, i hope to get to know you all soon, i have found reading this forum to be very encouraging and very friendly so i will be keeping an eye on it for some tips and help for myself, and hope i can help anyone else as we all journey through to our own recovery
take care all
Prin

honeybee3939
05-02-07, 00:40
Hi Prin

And a BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

We also have a chatroom thats available 24 hours a day, heres the link Prin, to help you get started.
CHAT ROOM TECH SUPPORT (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=13715)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
05-02-07, 00:53
Hi Prin,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

bubblygirl
05-02-07, 03:46
Hi Prin Welcome to the forum hope you get some useful advice here everyone is lovely take care Sarah x

Joe1981
05-02-07, 05:43
Hi Prin.. Welcome to the site.. Everyone here is great!

trac67
05-02-07, 14:23
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
05-02-07, 15:24
elo Prin,

Welcome on board..great advice n support here n ul make gud friends that totally understand tc x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

prin
06-02-07, 22:43
Hi everyone
Thank you all for you supportive and warm welcoming hugs and support.
I have found so much on this site to be of so much help to me, and everyone is so supportive in everything i read, it really is a pleasure to come here.
Thank you again for all your support
prin

sal
06-02-07, 23:15
Hi Prin

Great you have joined us and we are all here to support and help you. Hope you have managed to get into the chat room mate but know the time difference must be really hard.

Speak soon.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 14:37
Hi Prin

A warm welcome aboard.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Jaco45er
12-02-07, 09:09
Well Well Well if its not my old mate Prin.

How the devil are you?

Anxiety still bothering you?

Take Care

Jaco

prin
12-02-07, 22:15
hehe
Hey Jaco, fancy meeting you here....and your OLD mate?, you make me sound like im 58 years old, i know that being your age and all but you dont need to make me sound that old ;)
Anxiety is havin its hitches yeah lol but anyway, keep moving forward and all that and i should be right as rain.
Good to see you again and i hope you are well.
take care....mates forever
Love Kerri :o)