PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me

listening_guide
05-02-07, 00:05
hi all imknew to group could someone help me with my symptoms and tell me whats wrong please thanks in advance scott

any arguments or debate i get really emotional and feel tearfull and my head goes blank i cant argue so i avoid those situations

when travelling in towns or big shops i go into a daze and not sure where to go

im constantly on the move or fidgiting example im constantly running up and down stairs in house or if im walking round street i start running for no reason

sometimes when im in places with people my concentration goes i get really tensed up and i have to get away as i feel frustrated inside

my bladder is pretty week

i get loss of energy easy and want to lie around or stay in house

if i dont get right sleep a night im distant next day

sometimes i feel myself looking for ways to avoid people

i can never get over a argument and i hold resentment to the person

im forgetful and people have to repeat there selves alot when talking as it doesnt register straight away

i had depression on off for ten years but now im a positive thinker and my head is clear just these problems still occur any advice to help please thanks in advance scoot

looking4answers
05-02-07, 07:33
You have general anxiety disorder..No you arent crazy its just that you have a mixture of being timid and anxious at the most inoportune times..You know why I know this..It sound so much like me.. every other day ..its funny ..Its like I could write a complete essay on here of things I feel and experience and no one would ever have to look up another symptom.I have post traumatic stress disorder,general anxiety disorder depression and anxiety so I know them all well.The people on here have helped me through some rough times and still are.We are all here for you and if you need us just keep posting and asking..Its uncomfortable the things you feel but not fatal..it just makes you feel a little nuts at times but remember that what you are feeling 87 percent of the world wakes this way every morning so although you dont feel normal or none of us do ..i assure you most of us feel much like everyone else does everyday ,they are on prozac,and a variety of meds and have to have them to function.Just hang in there and we are right here to help.take care..

PRAYER FOR FREEDOM FROM SUFFERING

May all beings everywhere plagued
with sufferings of body and mind
quickly be freed from their illnesses.
May those frightened cease to be afraid,
and may those bound be free.
May the powerless find power,
and may people think of befriending each other.
May those who find themselves in trackless, fearful wilderness--
the children, the aged, the unprotected--
be guarded by beneficent celestials,
and may they swiftly attain Buddhahood.

honeybee3939
05-02-07, 11:39
Hi

Try this link hun its certainly anxiety you are suffering with,

Common Symptoms of Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Phobias and OCD. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms)

Theres lots of great imformation on this link too to help you

First steps for overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=firststeps)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
05-02-07, 12:39
Hi Scott,

A big warm welcome to you. As Andrea says it's anxiety your suffering from. You've come to the right place for help and support everyone here is lovely.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."