PDA

View Full Version : hello

another_adam
11-09-04, 16:53
hello everyone :D

Im 24 and live in south east of england. Had various problems ya know depression, anxietys etc. not so bad now :).

seh1980
11-09-04, 16:55
hi Adam,

Welcome to the site!! It sounds like you are coping pretty well with your problems so well done!! I'm sure you'll find this site as useful as I have done. Take care.

Sarah :D

another_adam
11-09-04, 17:06
hi seh,

yea thanks last few years i've opened up and sorted myself out

I forgot my yahoo user name is bananapeelofdoom - im looking for friends so anyone feel free to instant message me for a talk.

Must be off and clean the house as my parents get home from there holiday in 3 hours time!

adam

Karen
11-09-04, 17:13
Hi Adam

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of support here.

Briary

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 18:11
Hi adam

Im pleased that your feeling better. Any time you feel low you can always tell us and we can help you, day or night.

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

jill
11-09-04, 18:12
Hi Adam

wecome to the site

jill :D

tara
11-09-04, 18:27
Hi Adam, welcome to the site:D Tara xx

nomorepanic
11-09-04, 21:32
Hi Adam and welcome to the forum.

Hope we can be of some help to you. I am off on a course for a week so I will catch up with you when I return.

Nicola

jo-jo
11-09-04, 21:55
Hiya Adam

A big welcome to the forum - I can promise you the folk here are great and you'll get loads of fab advice :D

Best wishes, Jo

sal
12-09-04, 00:53
Hi Adam

Welcome to the site. Pleased you have overcome some of your problems but with the rest of them you will get loads of support and advice on here.

Take care.

Love Sal xxxxx

Ray
13-09-04, 17:36
Welcome mate, you have come to the right place people here are very helpful and supportive. You will also find someone who has gone through or is going through similar circumstances as yourself.

Glad to hear things are better.

Ray

sal
14-09-04, 00:40
Hi Adam

Pleased you have come to the site and you seem a lot better by the post you have sent.

Do a post on how you improved it will give everyone some positive help and we cant ever get enough of that.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Love Sal xxxxx

another_adam
14-09-04, 23:05
yes i willdo sa, started writing it already.

adam