PDA

View Full Version : worried sick

help me 21
31-07-15, 14:02
So I woke up and I felt OK.. Hours later iv got neck shoulder back pain. Everythink around me looks werid its like I carnt see but I can. I'm looking at my bf talking to him and its like I carnt see he's whole face but I can eyes carnt focus on things. Surroundings is so unreal I'm writing this now it's like I carnt work out the words. It feels like its all just shoved together does that make sence? Plz help I'm so scared iv got high intense of anxiety. I'm gonna burst I feel like breaking down. Objects in my vision etc like can see it in corner of my eyes. I have it all in my eyes andsurroundings. I suffer with depersonalisation to

Zim
31-07-15, 16:56
That sounds awful. I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. :hugs:

If it's any help, my vision is really weird as well and is even more noticeable when I'm particularly anxious and have noticed other physical symptoms (in your case, the neck, shoulder and back pain which I also suffer from occasionally).

For me, everything I see is grainy like on a TV and I also see movement in my peripheral vision. The inability to focus your eyes properly is 100% definitely a symptom of your anxiety and absolutely nothing harmful to worry about. My eyes are the same. It's as though when you look at something, your eyes immediately start to go out of focus.

The depersonalisation will take some time to get over but it will happen, I promise. It did for me and during the depersonalisation stages, my vision seemed even more weird so when you get that under control, your vision should start to return to normal.

Good luck. :)

help me 21
11-03-16, 02:42
Thanks helped a lot ��

---------- Post added at 02:42 ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 ----------

I also suffer with grainy fuzzy vision 247 it's not nice hope ur ok