PDA

View Full Version : skype or google hangout chat?

bekw89
31-07-15, 19:18
Hi all,

Would anyone be up for a Skype chat or Google hangout chat sort of face to face say maybe once a week etc? Just thought it would be a good way of getting together but know we are all spread out. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

feelthelove
31-07-15, 19:21
NOt sure you would want to see my face ha ha , yeah sounds good to be honest :), how would we do it though im not familiar with group skype ?

bekw89
31-07-15, 20:59
Loll i'm sure it's lovely! Heres a link on how to do it.https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10614/how-do-i-make-a-group-video-call-in-skype-for-windows-desktop

If everyone who was interested DM's be their skype then we could all agree on time and date for it and I could add them to the call?

Zim
31-07-15, 21:09
I might be up for this. Would have to invest in a cam first though. :wacko:

bekw89
31-07-15, 22:13
Hope you do Zim!

RichUK
04-08-15, 17:28
I'd be down for this, but would probably opt for a gradual introduction (if permissible), because I'm not entirely comfortable appearing on webcam (yeah, I know, issues much? :P). That is to say, if there's a text-based group conversation going, I'm in. Otherwise I will just have to rustle up some courage!

bekw89
05-08-15, 06:50
That's not a problem we could do that or you could take the plunge??

Josh21
06-08-15, 21:40
I'd be down for this, but would probably opt for a gradual introduction (if permissible), because I'm not entirely comfortable appearing on webcam (yeah, I know, issues much? :P). That is to say, if there's a text-based group conversation going, I'm in. Otherwise I will just have to rustle up some courage!

Same here, dont feel well enough to be on cam but would be up for text based conversation.

bekw89
10-08-15, 15:25
So first skype group chat at 7 tonight?? Let me know if you are free and if you want to join send me your user names!

Greg101
17-08-15, 08:57
Hi bekw89

This is a great idea, let me know if it is going ahead I would love to join in if possible :)

Greg :)