PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks and still there

Pinkbrenda2012
31-07-15, 21:05
I have had a burning sensation in my mouth for about 3 weeks now I went to the doctors and they just doubled my omeprazole but along side this im havong waves of dizziness and feeling like im walking on air.
Its really getting me down and i cant decipher if its actually something of just my anxiety.
I have overcome my anxiety alot over the past year from starting a full time job to being my old self again but bang it seems to of come back and hit me like a train and i dont want it to. Anyone else feel like thiz?

tmckenzie-orr
31-07-15, 21:15
Try and gargle Salt water for a week twice a day, the walking on air is ur anxiety feeling spaced out like auto pilot anything like that is pure anxiety try not to think too much into ur mouth and gargle salt water and drink more water, at least 5 ltr a day, will soon be ok

countrygirl
01-08-15, 15:18
Also increasing your omeprazole could give you side effects which could make your anxiety worse. If the omeprazole does not help the burning mouth after a few days then maybe go back and ask if you can return to your old dose. You can get burning mouth with no known cause but the advice already given might help just don't swallow the salt water!