PDA

View Full Version : New here, not new to anxiety

AnnieLu
05-02-07, 09:28
Hello *waves*

I don't really know what to say now I've opened this window.

Err...I'm 23 and currently not doing an awful lot. I've had recurring anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember (along with bouts of self harm and an eating disorder) but I thought I was over the worst of it.

I'm trying to get a job at the moment, and whilst I have conquored some of the fear and am able to go to interviews and do pretty well, when I get offered the job I panic and turn it down or, like today, accept it and then don't turn up.

I think that's probably enough detail for this forum bit...I'll go and find a more relevant topic to post the rest in!

Lotsa love,
xxx

shoegal
05-02-07, 09:47
WELCOME!!!

You will find lots of useful information on this site and make some good friends too.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Love shoegal xxx

AnnieLu
05-02-07, 10:10
Thanks Shoegal - I love your name!!! :D

xxx
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'" -- Mary Anne Radmacher

hogwarts
05-02-07, 10:14
Hello AnnieLu you will get loys of advice and help here its a fantastic forum.

Gareth.

jo61
05-02-07, 10:40
Welcome. The right job will come up and you'll know when it does. In the meantime chat to folks on here and we'll help/support however we can.

Jo

honeybee3939
05-02-07, 11:22
Hi Annie

And a BIG warm welcome to you, love to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
05-02-07, 12:35
Hi Annie,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

trac67
05-02-07, 14:12
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

wobily_lin
05-02-07, 15:23
elo,

A big welcome to the site..ya will get great advice n support here..we all understand. glad ta have ya onboard.

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

ceecee
05-02-07, 15:46
hi
welcome to the forum
i know how you feel i got laid off just before christmas i now have 2 interviews to go to which i don,t mind as such but i,m afraid i will turn the job down if i,m succesful!!!!!!
you,re not alone
take care
rach x