PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable feeling when laying on right side

turnthelighton
01-08-15, 20:22
Hello, when I lay on my right side I get a uncomfortable feeling on my side, like a pulling sensation. I do not get in any other position, it kind of feels like I am laying on something. I have had a poke around but can not feel any thing, though that is difficult as I am overweight,

Had it a over a week now :-(

countrygirl
01-08-15, 21:59
You have probably pulled something. not enough to make it painful with every movement but just enough for you to notice it when you are on your side. Have you been doing anything out of the ordinary like cleaning or bending/lifting?

When I was moving house I was constantly sitting on the floor packing boxes and then getting up and 2 days after we moved I could barely walk with awful pain at top of inner thigh, it went away when I sat down but trying to walk was agony and it lasted a month. I did see the Dr after 2 weeks and he explained that I had strained the muscle with all the getting up off the floor!

turnthelighton
02-08-15, 09:22
Thank you. It's not painful though and only if I am on my side. Strange but hopefully will get better soon.

turnthelighton
07-08-15, 09:21
Hello. Went to the doctors yesterday and she had a good poke around, she said that she could not feel any feel abnormal but I am very overweight so it is difficult! She thinks it could be a strained muscle and said to come back if it gets worse or not better in a couple of weeks. Then she would book me in for a scan......lets hope it goes!

countrygirl
07-08-15, 11:11
Good advice from your Dr. She would probably do an abdominal ultrasound just to check the organs on that side of your body. Muscle strain is the worst thing for us with HA!