PDA

View Full Version : How am i going to beat this thing?

Calvin Harris
02-08-15, 03:03
I have been stuck in the loop of anxiety for 1.5years after suffering dizzyness nonstop for 3 months trying to figure out whats wrong with me.
This passed and I have been plaqued with symtoms of anxiety ever since
I rarely worry anymore about my symtoms anymore but easily frustrated.
i want to start improving and nothing changes(its so ingraved in my brain it thinks its normal)
I like lots of others have forgotten what normal feels like and desperatly want to return to a state of cool calm collected.

My question is how do i return my basine level of anxiety back to 0
Its stuck in high gear and even when im at my calmest my body is in survival mode.(tension/muscle twitches, dripping sweat hands and feet, pounding heart when trying to sleep, and just no enjoyment in anything because i feel so worn out edgy and sore.
Sleeps fine but strugle to sit still and relax

Theres obviously many more but these are more my everyday symtoms no matter how i am feeling.
Replys would be much appreciated.

Oosh
02-08-15, 21:02
For me it was about forgetting, not trying to return to anything. Then one day you observe yourself functioning well and surprise yourself. It happened when you'd forgotten and concentrated on your life instead.

Have you checked there's nothing physiological causing your anxiety. Mentally I'm in a different place now most of the time but still notice things that affect physiological levels of anxiety, like diet and sleep.

SarahH
02-08-15, 21:21
There is a lot on the 'net about self help in your situation. Personally I use CBT, Mindfulness, relaxation techniques... they are all great tools for anxiety .

sarah