PDA

View Full Version : Can i do it?

Sinead
11-09-04, 21:25
Hello, I have been suffering from panic attacks for quite a long time, Some times i am fine but like all of us suffer set backs.

A few months ago, i couldnt go out with out having jelly legs, feeling sick, toilet, dry thoat, and those horrible hot sweats etc. but i made myself go out and saw though alot of those feeling.(still have a few sometimes)and there are a few places i have not been able to do. (working on those)

As i dont work, i decided to find out about guide dog puppy walking, as i enjoy animals and really love walking my two dogs. Any way, last week i was excepted, and i am due to take a 8wks puppy on next week. The puppy has to be taken out to meet people and different places. I thought this might be a good idea as it gets me out of the house. But i am worried that i have taken on to much, part of me is doubting myself.
(something i do alot, but my friend and family say i can do it).

Do you think this is a good idea or have i taken on to much. Any advise.

Sinead

Rennie1989
11-09-04, 21:59
sinead

do as much as you can, if you feel you are doing to much then stop and take a deep breath and think twice about what you are doing

hope all is going well

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

seh1980
11-09-04, 22:29
hi Sinead,

i think that what you are doing is brilliant!! The best thing that you can do is try your best to get out and what you are doing shows a lot of courage!! Good luck!!

Sarah :D

jill
11-09-04, 23:15
Hi Sinead. [8D]

I think what you are doing is fab, it shows that you are getting on with your life, of course you can do this. think possitive thoghts.
You are doing what you like doing looking after dogs, take them to places you feel comfortable with.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Jill :D

Meg
11-09-04, 23:58
Sinead -

What a great positive step forward !!

Brilliant .

I'm sure it will help you broaden your horizons . If you have a difficult day or find it hard going somewhere one day the puppy will not tell tales !! You can try again the next day .

Well done

Meg