PDA

View Full Version : Eaten something dodgy?

Em.ma
02-08-15, 21:29
Last night I had a dominoes pizza for dinner. About an hour ago I ate the last two slices cold from yesterday which had been left on the side all night. I've done this before not being pregnant and had no issues but now I'm worried about it being 7 weeks pregnant. Am I ok ? I've just realised it wasn't even put in the fridge.

countrygirl
02-08-15, 21:50
All I can say is I hope you will be okay and please don't do it again! I really hope there was no meat in the pizza as this would make it even more dodgy.

If you have given yourself food poisoning then this can take up to a week to show itself depending on what it is but usually you would know in a few days. If you get any symptoms of sickness.abdominal pains or the runs then please get to the Dr asap with a poo sample so they can identify the bacteria and give you appro treatment.

I really really hope you have got away with this and I am sure that you will be alot more careful in the future especially now you have not just yourself to look after.

Sending all is good vibes your way. There is nothing you can do in the interim other than watch and wait.

wubu
02-08-15, 21:57
I've had food poisoning before and it came on pretty quick, within a couple hours it was in full swing.

I wouldn't have a problem with it usually but if you're pregnant you might wanna steer clear of doing it for a bit.

SarahH
02-08-15, 22:07
Emma ,
#I am sure your will be fine. You will have to be pretty unlucky to get food poisoning from a pizza. And even IF you did it won't necessarily harm your un born child.

Go to bed ...sleep tight:)
#sarah

Annie0904
02-08-15, 22:09
I agree with Sarah :D

Em.ma
02-08-15, 22:12
Thanks girls :)
Their was some meat on it yes.
Before pregnancy I done this maybe twice/three times a year and have always been fine. If I wasn't preg now I wouldn't of given it even a thought
I know someone else who has done it during pregnancy to and her child is now three so fingers crossed x

---------- Post added at 22:12 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

Just feel like I'm going to miscarry now though and I'll never know if it was my fault.

Annie0904
02-08-15, 22:22
Eating a pizza the next day would not cause a miscarriage :)

Hypo84
02-08-15, 23:47
I always have with me active charcoal...if I think I ate smth spoiled I take 2-3 pills every 4 hours.

JustJoe25
03-08-15, 00:13
I have GERD and if I eat pepperoni or sausage on my pizza it will bother my stomach on the side and often give me heart burn. I no longer eat pepperoni or sausage on my pizza and avoid dominos and papa johns at all costs.

I'm sure you are fine but I wouldn't eat cold pizza with meat on it in the future.

Annie0904
03-08-15, 19:53
How are you today Emma?

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 20:14
I love eating dominoes cold, I purposely order a extra pepperoni passion on buy one get one free nights so can eat it cold amazingggg taste better cold I think lol and food poisoning wouldn't cause u to miscarry , and you wouldn't be ill from the pizza anyway :)

Em.ma
04-08-15, 19:38
Hi Annie. not to bad thanks. Vomited today but I have been vomiting the last two weeks much more likely to be pregnancy related I think.
I have no tummy pains so probably all ok
How are you?