PDA

View Full Version : Clicking noise on top of head

natalie yog
03-08-15, 19:33
I've searched this site but haven't really found anybody who has had this. I was sitting down watching the tele when suddenly I heard a clicking noise right at the top of my head and it's really freaked me out. I wasn't moving my head or anything but I was eating a lolly ice so I don't know if cold food can do anything like this.

---------- Post added at 19:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Now I'm getting a prickly feeling under my right eye lid. I hate being alone in the house and feeling like this.

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 20:11
Might be tmj or might be a woodpecker pecking through ur skull after a magical woodpecker flew through your ear and planted his eggs, haha relax stop concentrating on ur head n tumour it's nothing your just panicking yourself and working yourself up don't always think bad

natalie yog
04-08-15, 14:48
Ha ha.I called my mum and she actually said the same thing. It took everything in me not to ring my dr who I only saw a week ago and make an ask him again if he's definitely sure that I don't have a tumour. Then I thought about going to my optician to ask hom to check my eyes again just incase he missed anything. I'm so glad I didn't and rang my mum instead. She talked to me for hours last night and has made me an appointment next week to see a counselor for the first time.
I really don't want to let my health anxiety take over so much that I need to waste the dr's time just because I need to be reassured and plus I could be taking that appointment from someone who actually is ill.

tmckenzie-orr
04-08-15, 17:02
haha woodpeckeeeeeerrrrrrrrs!! haha, Excellent news, glad ur mum talked u around, it is councelling u need nothing else, Once u sort out your mind you will be alot happier its turned into like a obsession now with you and a brain tumour, its horrible worrying And obsessing Glad u seem more calm :) remember we are all here for one and other if u ever need a chat just pm me

natalie yog
05-08-15, 10:13
Thank you so much.