PDA

View Full Version : Sick of my life!

Alamie
03-08-15, 18:34
This is going to be long so I apologise in advance.

Firstly my main current problem:

Been getting headaches for a month or do now. Firstly it only happened when I was in the sun then went away a few hours later then it started happening daily but I'd take a paracetamol and be fine. Now since friday night I've had a constant 24/7 headache from opening my eyes to going to sleep - paracetamol no longer working :/ thought it may be sinusitis as my eye and cheeks are also sore. Been to gp who has said im suffering chronic headaches n gave me ibuprofen. Ok so firstly I have asthma so am shit scared to take ibuprofen I am also having severe heartburn and stomach issues atm so I'm on lansoprazole and needing camera to find out wgatsywhat's wrong. I got a leafletleaflet with my ibprofen stating it can cause bleeds in stomach not to take with ulcers etc yet I may have an ulcer cos of constant heartburn and waiting camera?! Also yesterday morning I woke feeling physically sick like I was getting a stomach bug and haven't been able to eat since yesterday morning. I am terrified there is something wrong already. Terrified something bad will happen when I take the ibuprofen and terrified I may be stuck with this headache for the rest of my bloody life :( the stress im feeling atm is unreal there is literally one medical issue happening to me after another :(

GoWhiteSox
03-08-15, 19:21
ugh you sound a lot like me...head face and ear pain for a month...i got a ct scan last week and they found only mild right ethmoid sinusitis (bridge of the nose right side)..funny though once they spotted where it was originating from i can really tell that is the source of the problem..waiting to hear from ent on how we can treat it..for now just lots of rubbing that area and hawking out the mucus (gross i know)..seems to help a little

i guess point of the story is its not a tumor and yours probably isnt either (if that is what you are worried about) and the sinusitis they saw was actually pretty mild..the more i think/worry about it the more it hurts so now trying not to focus on it since i have a diagnosis