PDA

View Full Version : Hole in tonsil Just need a double confirm that's it's normal

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 20:43
Just needed to confirm its normal as been panicking since after work I went and looked in mirror at it I know every one said its normal just a crypt but I am in panic mode lol :( http://www.image-share.com/upload/3021/270m.jpg (http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-3021-270.html)

Fishmanpa
03-08-15, 20:52
No one can even remotely assure you based on a photo.... That being said, it looks like a pretty normal open mouth to me :D

Positive thoughts

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 21:01
Haha that made me laugh lol, I just get into little panic modes where think is it normals having that hole in the tonsil every bit of information I have found says it is, called crates of whatever from a
Tonsil stone but then I go in panic mode and think I hope it's not cancer, silly really I done a online dermatology virtual course and kicked my mole anxietys now I am focusing on my mouth I hate it :(

feelthelove
03-08-15, 21:30
wonder how you actually took that pic , its amazing lol .:p
I reckon it looks normal to be fair .

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 21:38
Haha I took a video then I took a clip of the video lol haha , I hope it is normal I'm really trying to stop panicking lol, I am fine then the big WHAT IF COMES Along lol

venusbluejeans
03-08-15, 21:47
yes perfectly normal tonsil

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 21:50
Thank you guys n girls I feel a lot more calmer now , I love this site so much I cannot believe I done 340 posts I feel a lot better with my anxiety helping people and people helping me it's fantastic and what a lovely group of people all different ages n locations thank you xxxxxxxxxx

venusbluejeans
03-08-15, 22:02
Thats the beauty of this site... supporting each other and making friends in the process :)

sial72
03-08-15, 22:16
Now you have been reassured that it is normal I have to say that it made me laugh, what are we all like?... Lol x

tmckenzie-orr
03-08-15, 22:50
I know lol all completely crackers lol, The thing is giving advice is so easy when it's not us but when it's us we are blurred and cannot see think or act normal lol, and always think the worse, but yeah I laugh too once I'm calmed down some of the posts people make on here make me think oh don't be so silly, but it's so easy to be like that lol, funny haha

SarahH
04-08-15, 08:45
Glad you feel better about your rogue tonsil. I have loads of holes in mine form tonsil stones.

Kopp on this site. I fund helping others helps me at the same time:D

sial72
04-08-15, 12:23
Soooo truuue, I sometimes laugh at my thoughts, afterwards of course...like when I forgot I had eaten cherries and I almost went to A&E thinking that I was about to die because my tongue was a purply colour, lucky I remembered on the way there, lol!!