PDA

View Full Version : constant sick feeling and horrid taste in my mouth

ryh
04-08-15, 07:11
morning all. I am new to this site. I have been on citalopram for 12 days now 10mg, I tried going up to 20 mg but It knocked me out so back on 10mg I am 5 foot 7 and slight so maybe 10mg is enough, I hope so? I start back at work today after 10 days off and feel terribly nervous but will do it. I have a constant horrid taste in my mouth and feel sick most of the time, I have gone off my food too. anyone else had these symptoms and can anyone shed some hope on the matter. I suffered panic attacks in my 20s for ages and got over them after a decade. now they are back with depression and lows. I will fight this and its good to know there are others out there. ryan

misslove
04-08-15, 21:32
Sorry to hear your not having a good go. If your no eating that might've causin bad breath. Try s mouth rinse and to at least drink water. I know when my anxiety is at max that crunchy things help cause I feel sick too. Gum also helps me too.

ryh
05-08-15, 05:48
Hi and thanks. I am drinking plenty. and trying to eat but my appetite has gone. I am eating small meals though. this taste might be the tablets. hope your having a good day

misslove
05-08-15, 18:43
It might be the meds. Can you call your dr and ask if it's a side effect? Maybe he can make suggestions. Also the loss of appetite might be from the meds to. Might take s few weeks to get your body used to them