PDA

View Full Version : newbie.......again!

leisa
04-08-15, 16:53
Yes back again....will i ever be normal!!......years n years of fighting anxiety n panic....ups n downs to say the least....im off on holiday nxt wk....im supposed to be excited like everyone else.......but my anxiety is off the scale n out the roof :weep:

venusbluejeans
04-08-15, 17:02
Hiya leisa and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zim
04-08-15, 17:22
Hi Leisa and welcome back. :)

Simple answer? Yes. You will definitely be normal again, if there is such a thing as normal. :wacko:

As far as anxiety and panic goes though, this will subside with time, given you have the right attitude and a lot of effort on your part. Both of which, I assume you have by the bucket-load as you are typing this post in the first place.

I'm away at the coast at the moment and I had my doubts before travelling when others were excited but now I'm out here and living in the moment, I feel great. Don't worry. You'll be fine. :yesyes: