PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I have HIV? What are the chances I have one?

Robb123
04-08-15, 21:36
Good day. I am a 29 yr old male. Like almost everyone here I am one of those who are really worried about having HIV. I am bound to go to work overseas so I decided to make the most out of it before leaving my country. From the months of January-April 2015 I had protected vaginal sex with 7 sex workers and unprotected oral sex with them. Unfortunately, last April 8 my condom broke with one of sex workers and my penis was exposed for about 30 seconds. Now here is what’s happening with me:. in the 6th to 7th week after the exposure:

*I felt always tired & still sleepy even with a full nights rest.
*I got acne/rash (not sure) in my shoulders, back and chest.
*I have a cyst in my right shoulder (dont know if its a symptom)
*i have loose stools more than a month now
*have white tongue (dentist says all is normal, but she does not know my sexual activity the past months)
*back & shoulder pain
*occasional headache & sore throat
*i had NO high fever

Question is, do you think these are symptoms of HIV?? Also, I had sexual contact with my girlfriend last April 28 and now (Aug 4) she has a bump near here vagina and itchy red spots on her right arm... Im really bothered by this. I know im a *****, but I really learned my lesson this time and promised myself to clean my slate once and for all after I conquer this problem..... Looking forward to your help. Thank you! PS: Im at the Middle East right now, if I get tested and show positive I will be deported back to my home country.

sial72
04-08-15, 21:47
I don't know what to say, I have no idea wether these are HIV symptoms but I don't think that it develops so quickly although in all honesty I don't know much about it at all.
I do find it strange though that somebody who suffers from HIV fear should have relationships with prostitutes aside from the risk you are putting your girlfriend in.
Anyhow I think you should get tested, for yourself and your partner. Is that a fact that if you test positive you will be deported??

tmckenzie-orr
04-08-15, 22:07
Get your girlfriend to go get checked out if she's all clear then you know you are haha anxiety free for you lol, haha I wouldn't worry about it not all sex workers have hiv I slept with a prositute in Thailand and was absolutely fine and have had unprotected with many others and no 1 ever come back saying they got hiv or STDs lol, all your symptoms r normal really and don't worry don't forget get your partner to go for check up haha

Robb123
04-08-15, 22:10
I don't know what to say, I have no idea wether these are HIV symptoms but I don't think that it develops so quickly although in all honesty I don't know much about it at all.
I do find it strange though that somebody who suffers from HIV fear should have relationships with prostitutes aside from the risk you are putting your girlfriend in.
Anyhow I think you should get tested, for yourself and your partner. Is that a fact that if you test positive you will be deported??

yup it was the biggest mistake of my life... and yes i will be deported if tested positive......

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Get your girlfriend to go get checked out if she's all clear then you know you are haha anxiety free for you lol, haha I wouldn't worry about it not all sex workers have hiv I slept with a prositute in Thailand and was absolutely fine and have had unprotected with many others and no 1 ever come back saying they got hiv or STDs lol, all your symptoms r normal really and don't worry don't forget get your partner to go for check up haha

Thank you mate. In your experiences, if you can remember how many times you had a sexual encounter without protection? And have you tested for HIV or STDs?

Fishmanpa
04-08-15, 22:17
Honestly sounds like anxiety related physical symptoms with the exception of the acne but the bottom line is, if you're that worried, you owe it to yourself and your girlfriend to be tested. If you're that concerned about privacy, they do have home testing kits available on-line.

Good luck and positive thoughts

Robb123
04-08-15, 22:22
Honestly sounds like anxiety related physical symptoms with the exception of the acne but the bottom line is, if you're that worried, you owe it to yourself and your girlfriend to be tested. If you're that concerned about privacy, they do have home testing kits available on-line.

Good luck and positive thoughts

Problem again.. they dont allow self testing kits here, they dont sell and will probably be confiscated when it arrive via mail if ordered online :(