PDA

View Full Version : First post, found a lump and very scared.

Missmolly
04-08-15, 22:21
Hey guys! This is my first post. I'm new here and have reallllllyyyyy bad anxiety to the point that I'm 24 and have never had my drivers license...

Anyway straight to the point... I found a lump in my armpit. It's not that big, it might be like 3 cm. I am absolutely terrified of it being something horrible. I don't have insurance or the money for a doctor's visit but in the back of my mind, I'm sure it's a cyst. If I squeeze it, it kinda rolls under my skin and if I continue to mess with it, it gets a little tender. Also it looks kind of looks like the head of a zit if I squeeze it. Now, I usually use apple cider vinegar for a deodorant but used a deodorant stick a few weeks ago just to see if I could transition back on it. I've noticed I've been sweating a lot. Could this be a cyst caused by a blocked pore? I've checked for other breast cancer symptoms and I have none. There is no change in my body other than this bump but the thought that it's something else has been plaguing me. Has anyone else had something like this? I've had it for like a month now!

kiiing
04-08-15, 22:33
could be a cyst might not be we cant give you to much reassurance over the internet
not even you snapping a picture
best bet would truly be to be seen by a doc
most cysts are not cancerous etc but some are so again
best bet would be to see a doc

Missmolly
04-08-15, 22:52
Thanks for the reply. I'm really hoping it's nothing. I've been losing sleep over it for a while. It's legit all I can think of think about. I'm trying to save up enough for a doctor visit, but it's reallllly tight around my house right now.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

Does anyone know how long these last?? Just wondering.

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:52 ----------

Or how much a doctor's visit might be for something like this????

swgrl09
05-08-15, 00:26
How about a trip to the walk-in clinic? Might be around 100-150 dollars but worth it for peace of mind. Or CVS has the minute-clinic.

---------- Post added at 19:26 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

If it is a cyst, I have had one for years. I ignore it now and don't even notice it.

bekw89
05-08-15, 10:43
You could try castor oil on it, rub castor oil on it daily and this usually brings out a cyst.