PDA

View Full Version : Im back...

Stuart94
04-08-15, 22:47
For the past 10 days I have had serious dips, where it has got to the point that I struggle to pick myself up.
My friends have noticed that I have had massive moods swings which in terms have been affecting them.

I have some weird feelings at times and I'm not too sure if letting the one person I care about and who knows me the most to be a good idea. I already feel like a massive burden to him as it is.

I feel like all my crap goes on to him. Do you think a few days away from everyone and just being me is a good idea? Or do you think that I should just continue as I am!?

venusbluejeans
04-08-15, 22:56
Hiya Stuart94 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Pepperpot
04-08-15, 23:19
Well I personally wouldn't write it off just yet, you've only been once. What is it that you don't like about it? For me, Telling a stranger is better cos they don't know you so don't judge you x

Oh and welcome btw ;)

Stuart94
04-08-15, 23:24
The uncertainty and the unknown is probably the biggest fear about it all.