PDA

View Full Version : when people say the wrong thing to you

GoWhiteSox
05-08-15, 19:16
so i got a ct scan last week for headaches ive been having almost constantly for a month..and thank goodness i do really have a sinus infection (im not imagining it)...

so yesterday i go to the pharmacy to pick up the antibiotics and the pharmacist says to me something to the effect "keep an eye on your heartbeat while you are taking this because there can be an interaction between the ssri you are on and this antibiotic"

so here is my face when she tells me this :scared15:...now im half expecting my heart to explode at any minute...

ugghhhhhh...sometimes i think i have to wear a sign that says "DONT SCARE ME ABOUT MY HEALTH"...oh well..pretty sure i will be fine..just hope the meds work

Alamie
05-08-15, 19:44
It's awful when people say stuff like this yet have absolutely no idea the damage they are doing :/ I'm also getting 24/7 headaches had them almost a week now from waking up to going to sleep doc just gave me ibuprofen which isn't working :/ glad to hear yours was sinus issues :)

tmckenzie-orr
05-08-15, 22:58
I hate it, I went and asked pharmacist yesterday at the chemist if they had any medicated mouth wash to heal tonsil holes , and she said try corsodyl, I said yeah was gonna go with that , and she said u shud see a doctor if you got a hole in your tonsil might be a infection I said oh I think it's just a tonsil crater she was like it won't hurt to go and I was like feeling sick then lol and I said I'm sure it's just a tonsil crater no infection and said thank you lol, stupid woman didn't look at it just said go doctors lol might need antibiotics that made me feeeeeeellllllllll sick haha so not asking them again anything in future lol