PDA

View Full Version : did i have an anxiety attack??

lilmommax
05-02-07, 19:26
hi all
i found this forum while researching some strange symptoms i experienced last night. it was a pretty stressful night at work, but i never really felt "panicky" or anything so i did not consider that it may be anxiety. here is what happened - i was tired from not having much sleep the night before (due to insomnia), and while at work, i started to have really bad stomach cramps, shortness of breath, was light headed, and my hands and feet were tingling intensely (almost numb) for hours!! leaving work and going home was not an option so i just worked through the last few hours of my shift. the stomach trouble went away when i got home, but the tingling / shortness of breath continued. i laid down and put my feet up, drank water, ate dinner, etc. but nothing helped and i finally took some otc sleep medicine and went to sleep. when i woke up this morning the only thing still tingling was the pinky toe of my left foot. my coworker said that my blood was rushing to my hands and feet becuase i had been standing all day and my body was tired, but im really not sure if its normal or not. if anyone could give me some advice i would really appreciate it!!!

~ * Ash * ~

sal
05-02-07, 23:24
Hi Ash

Sounds very much like anxiety to me hun. We are all here to help and support you and you are not alone.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".