PDA

View Full Version : Hello and please can you help me?

qwerty123
05-08-15, 21:30
Hi Everyone,
My name is Kim. I'm not strictly a newbie, but I've not been on the site for about a year.

Please may I ask everyone a huge favour? (I did ask admin for permission to do this a while ago - but please remove if not allowed now).

As a sufferer of social anxiety, I have been interested in other peoples experiences, particularly with online forums. Hence I am now doing PhD research on the topic! I really hope that some of you would please visit my question site - you can sign up anonymously and it takes just 2 minutes. There are 5 questions to answer, and you can answer all of these, or just one - it's up to you. Obviously the more answers and detail I can get, the better my research will be.

This isn't a typical forum, there are only 5 areas to reply on and you cannot create your own thread.

I would be very grateful if you could spare the time to tell me your experience. Please also feel free to share this link with anyone else, I have plastered it all over facebook! I need at least 50 substantial answers for each question, so as you can imagine, it's quite a difficult task. And due to the time off I've had with mental health issues I need to get them fairly quickly too!

Please PM me and I will send you the link as it wont let me post it here.

Thank you and sorry to bother you xxxx

Kim

P.S. feel free to PM me with any questions :flowers:

venusbluejeans
05-08-15, 21:37
Hiya qwerty123 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zim
05-08-15, 22:12
Hello and welcome Qwerty. :welcome:

qwerty123
05-08-15, 22:46
Hello! Thanks for the welcome :yesyes:

ladyhawke77
05-08-15, 23:30
hello and welcome qwerty