PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm headaches

saintdee
06-08-15, 15:52
I have been experiencing intense headaches just before I am about to climax during sex or masturbation. Has anyone experienced this?

SarahH
06-08-15, 15:57
Perhaps you're doing it wrong:roflmao:

misskittie
06-08-15, 15:59
Ugh yes...they are the worst. I felt they were at their worst when my anxiety is super high and then disappear as I get more relaxed in life.

SarahH
06-08-15, 16:10
Miss kitties I suspect this person is a fake (excuse the pun) they have not been on NMP for over 2 years then suddenly come up with a thread like this!!!!!!!

Sarah

countrygirl
06-08-15, 16:10
I have only experienced it once and it was like a dagger in my brain but thankfully only lasted a few seconds. There is an explanation medically and some people get them some don't. You could tell your Dr and they can explain better but its not uncommon.

saintdee
06-08-15, 17:28
Do not ever put your opinion of me or my concerns on a public forum Sarah H! What I am worried about is regardless how odd or embarrassing it may sound is very real to me. You are bang out of order and NMP does not require you to post issues at certain timescales! I have had a good period and very proud to of done so! But right now I'm seeking some support. So if your not someone that can do that and just want to take the Micky out of my problem, please don't comment and keep your opinion to yourself.

ricardo
06-08-15, 17:40
If only I could remember :unsure:

Gary A
06-08-15, 18:02
If only I could remember :unsure:

:roflmao:

Pipkin
06-08-15, 18:55
Miss kitties I suspect this person is a fake (excuse the pun) they have not been on NMP for over 2 years then suddenly come up with a thread like this!!!!!!!

Sarah

Sarah,

It's a genuine problem which has been posted on here before. Don't jump to conclusions just because it's not something you're familiar with.

Pip

tmckenzie-orr
06-08-15, 18:59
Im sure its normal , my mrs is left wobbly legged dizzy head cannot see head spinning seeing stars of myself Senior stallion laying the 1 in 1 out haha hahaha :D:D

tmckenzie-orr
06-08-15, 19:39
hahaha :D :D :D

venusbluejeans
06-08-15, 19:44
Completely normal..... they are caused buy the sudden raise in blood pressure during the orgasm.

Obviously some members are still like school children when sex and orgasms are mentioned. :whistles::D

ricardo
06-08-15, 19:46
I am determined not to be the first one to get their post deleted off this thread :)

venusbluejeans
06-08-15, 19:47
Guilty as charged m`lud! :D

ahem.... do I look like a Lord????

SarahH
06-08-15, 20:42
Ah so Venus and Pippin I get told off for making a joke but others can do it and nothing is said................. classic.

I'm done

Sarah

tmckenzie-orr
06-08-15, 20:43
haha this post made me laugh haha i love this forum top class people xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

countrygirl
06-08-15, 21:32
:):):) Well I love the jokes but just hope the OP does!

Pipkin
06-08-15, 21:46
Sarah i think you got told off for saying the poster was a fake, whereas I was making daft jokes rather than aiming them at the person.

Correct and besides, I've been out and just seen these posts so I haven't been able to reply. I can see that people are just trying to lighten the mood but the answers are in there. It's quite common and it's been posted about here before.

Saintdee - I'm sure no-one is meaning to trivialise the situation which I imagine is very debilitating and if you find the comments inappropriate, I will look at them again.

Pip

Fishmanpa
06-08-15, 22:00
At least there wasn't a pic! (some of you know what I mean!)

Positive thoughts

MyNameIsTerry
06-08-15, 22:56
Sarah i think you got told off for saying the poster was a fake, whereas I was making daft jokes rather than aiming them at the person.

I`m not getting into this one because I feel rotten and am not perhaps in my most receptive mood, sorry to the OP if they thought I was mocking them, I really wasnt I just thought I`d chuck in a bit of daftness.

oddly - and no I`m not joking here - masturbation was recommended by numerous self help authors in the 90s as a cure for migraines, it was thought the sudden release helped lower blood pressure and thusly reduced the gathering pain.

certainly worth a try and cheaper than anadin.

I'm not sure the pharmacy staff would approve.

OP - similar thread here from a few months back off the Symptoms board. It's very common though as are things like lightheadedness. All these sensations can feel strange when you've been through anxiety and you can end up having to relearn that things like this are normal.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=169728&highlight=Sex+headache

KayeS
07-08-15, 00:11
I actually had a girlfriend who experienced this for a period of time. It was during a time of stress and she would always feel the need to stop what we were doing because the head pain was scaring her. But it passed after a while and things went back to normal :D

Can I also just say I'm a bit shocked at the suspicious nature of some people on this board lately.... Light hearted jokes are great and can actually help reduce anxiety however straight up accusing someone of lying on this board... wow... it's gotten to this now.

Superworrier
07-08-15, 02:41
Hi Hun may not offer much reasurence but this is completely normal and whilst I have never experienced it before in my 45 years on this Earth I actually did just the other night :blush:.
It did freak me out a little but I relised what it was and just slept it off
When we experience such intense emotion and pleasure our blood pressure rises and thats the sudden effect we get .
All normal my love x

ricardo
07-08-15, 07:11
I never got that far with my first wife as she always seemed to have a headache :). This is not intended to mock the OP but now I know where this saying comes from.

swajj
07-08-15, 12:05
Hmmm, just because threads disappear and with them the evidence that you have questioned how genuine a member is it doesn't mean that everyone has forgotten what you said on those threads. Pot - kettle Kaye?

wubu
08-08-15, 19:37
I had it as well, only once thankfully and thought I was having a bloody aneurysm! I have had the odd dull ache before but this was what a cluster headache must feel like. Basically like being hit with an ice pick in the head.

Had to have a CAT scan as it came on so quick. It appears I also pulled a neck muscle. Don't ask. :yesyes:

ricardo
08-08-15, 19:44
I had it as well, only once thankfully and thought I was having a bloody aneurysm! I have had the odd dull ache before but this was what a cluster headache must feel like. Basically like being hit with an ice pick in the head.

Had to have a CAT scan as it came on so quick. It appears I also pulled a neck muscle. Don't ask. :yesyes:

Go on, we won't tell anyone.Any chandeliers in your house lol

countrygirl
08-08-15, 20:02

:D:D:wacko:

wubu
08-08-15, 23:12
I had a headache for almost 2 weeks!!! :doh:

So basically, a great time with the missus ended in a trip to A&E for a CAT scan, a headache for two weeks, chiro visits and several days of work.

It still didn't put me off. :shades::yahoo:

KayeS
08-08-15, 23:13
Hmmm, just because threads disappear and with them the evidence that you have questioned how genuine a member is it doesn't mean that everyone has forgotten what you said on those threads. Pot - kettle Kaye?

What are you implying I said? If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, wasn't I one of the few people who actually WASN'T accusing the poster of lying?

Edit: You know what, I have no desire to actually continue this discussion and am sorry I even replied. I come to this place because of my anxiety problems. You guys do what you want and comment how you like. Unless it's on one of my threads, or to offer some helpful advice, I am no longer commenting.

MyNameIsTerry
08-08-15, 23:48
It appears I also pulled a neck muscle. Don't ask. :yesyes:

I'm always jealous of my dog for being so flexible :winks::D

ricardo
09-08-15, 07:17
I had a headache for almost 2 weeks!!! :doh:

So basically, a great time with the missus ended in a trip to A&E for a CAT scan, a headache for two weeks, chiro visits and several days of work.

It still didn't put me off. :shades::yahoo:

I suppose the moral of the story is that now you are like Father Xmas and come once a year.:noangel: