PDA

View Full Version : Chronic muscle pains over body

Lemondrizzle
06-08-15, 18:14
started off with severe leg pains after a virus. This subsided and now the pain is behind my knees and hurt to bend.
My main pain is in my forearm which the Dr says is a sprain.

I now have shoulder pain on other side and pain in my feet.

I'm on co codamol for pain.. Doesn't help much.

The pain is at its worst on waking up in morning...I feel disabled!!!

Main worry is that Dr is going to do blood tests to check nothing ghastly is going on with muscles. What the heck could be wrong can someone please reply thanks

Lemondrizzle
06-08-15, 20:29
Hi pail, firstly... You made me laugh... That rhyming was unitententional and I wouldn't not have spotted it if you had not have pointed it out lol.

I've been to the Dr about 4 times over the pain. One Dr said it was the virus still in body, (even though I don't feel like I have a virus)

The pain is there in the day and it is horrendous but not as bad as in the morning. I hate that I've been on painkillers non stop for over 2 weeks.
To lift things is very sore the pain is also in my thumbs. But I don't know why my legs?!

Sorry to hear about your nasty experience and going to hospital what brought that on if you don't mind me asking?

sial72
06-08-15, 21:32
Main pain is a sprain...career as a poet...Paul you are so funny!!
Yesterday I read a message from 2011 (or something like that) that made me laugh so much and when I looked...yes, Paul. I find it hard to laugh with what I'm going through so a big thank you x

Lemondrizzle
06-08-15, 21:54
Paul can. Just apologise for calling you pail (typo error):roflmao:

Lemondrizzle
06-08-15, 23:58
Poll how long can muscle aches last for this is been going on for two weeks

OMG my typing just wrote Poll in stead of Paul I'm really sorry Pail then poll hahahah

Lemondrizzle
07-08-15, 00:21
Lol it's the iPad Paul lol

Lemondrizzle
09-08-15, 16:13
Hi ...Paul and people, after being annoyed at the pain and not having tablets that helped the pain I phoned Drs again, they agreed to give me blood test which is tomorrow, the day after the phone all the pain had gone?! Still slightly tender on arm but I can walk normally and lift things!!! What the heck?!

I'm still going to have the bloods done but feel sick, wondering what the results may say. My last bloods were in March 2014 and normal.

sial72
09-08-15, 22:39
Good luck with bloods x

Lemondrizzle
10-08-15, 21:52
Dr is doing myalgia blood tests if anyone can explain? Been googling and freaked myself out