PDA

View Full Version : live talk on therapy

carldourish
05-02-07, 20:21
Hello everyone,

I am looking for 5-10 people who would like to try out a new system that i haven't tried before. I have done chats on this wonderful forum, but this time i would like to attempt live talk on Hypnosis - NLP & EFT. I will do a live broadcast through SKYPE. This is a free service whereupon if successful i can offer this up to 100 people.

Please PM me and i will invite you to the live chat, hopefully we will have some volunteers, as you know i always like to test people. If you have a webcam even better.

I have asked Nicola's permission before posting this topic, and all's fine folks, so just go and PM.

Take care

Carl

carldourish
06-02-07, 21:56
Hi,

Just like to thank those that have come forward, should be fun. For those that have worked with me before you know about my humour so you won't be shocked. My therapy as always involved laughter.

So take care

Carl

nomorepanic
08-02-07, 16:49
Carl

Are many going tonight??

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

carldourish
08-02-07, 18:14
I have much response, however people didn't know they require a microphone, they thought it was just like typing in the chat room. The beauty of using skype is the ability to hear the person and have a straightward conversation. If there is anyone interested just P.M. Me or download skype. My skype user name is carl.dourish so feel free to call.

Carl

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 16:43
Carl

Sorry no-one turned up - apart from me of course!

It was lovely to chat to you anyway.

Can we re-arrange for next week maybe?

All - it is easy to download Skype and you can just listen if you don't want to talk on there.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Panic1971
11-02-07, 08:16
Hi Carl,

I am sorry no-one turned up for your session. I would have loved to be there, but unfortunately dont have a microphone set up with my computer. I was going to tune in and listen anyway - but my family turned up and so I couldnt.

Hope you have the opportunity to do it again.

Ann

carldourish
11-02-07, 14:36
It is a shame,

However the following day I decided to do 3 'open' sessions. These were fantastic, I had over 60 people in each session, with people from all over the World. From Americia to China.

I used mostly NLP Techniques with geat success.

I am on there most evenings, so check out skypecast beta.

Nic, can't do next week, mostly away.

Carl

Krakers
11-02-07, 16:00
Sorry Carl, I got the impression it was fully subscribed. Had I known there were places I'd have come along.

If theres a next one, count me in.

Krakers.