PDA

View Full Version : Hello

monica-rose
05-02-07, 20:51
Hello i am not sure how this works but i suffer a lot from anxiety, particularly if am unable to my morning routine it tends to mess up the rest of my day and i feel very anxious and worried:( This is the first time i have talked to anyone bout it. I am also here to seek advice for a friend who's mum suffers frm severe panic attacks.

Any advice or help anyone can give is very much appreciated.

honeybee3939
05-02-07, 20:55
Hi Monica

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:D

Take a look at the first step pages also monica you may find them of interest.
First Steps First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

manmoor
05-02-07, 22:03
Hi Monica,

A big warm welcome to you.

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

sal
05-02-07, 22:44
Hi Monica

Welcome to the forum. We are all here to help and support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

pamella
05-02-07, 22:49
hello, i suffer panic attacks and ocd, so if i can be of any help please get in touch. i no i get in a tizzy if i think i need2hoover for example and i cant do it for some reason, it plays so much on my mind. i can remember my sister staying with me and told me to leave clearing up till the morning. i had to sneak down in the middle of the night and do it, of course she caught me, but i couldnt settle thinking about it.x

pjrobb

wobily_lin
06-02-07, 18:15
elo,

A big welcome to the site. Ya will find great advice and support here..glad ta have ya on board.x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

trac67
07-02-07, 14:57
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 14:34
Hi Monica

A warm welcome aboard.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel