PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Starrynightowl711
07-08-15, 08:28
My name is amanda I am 23 and married. I am going through a rough time right now financially. Because of thias it increasing my anxiety disorder and It gettin unbareable. I am suppose to be on medicine for anxiety ptsd adhd and fibromyalgia but like i said we are in financial trouble so I am on none of my medicines. it is making it hard to function in life. I just graduated and have a degree and still can not seem to find a job now instead of you need a degree it you need a year of expereince to work. My husband works his butt of 80+ hours a week to barely keep us afloat. We were suppose to move into a cheaper place had money saved then his car died and we had to fix it now we have no money to move and our lease agreement ran out for where we are now. I am sorry to complain I am sure many of you have way worse problems than this and have reason to panic. But this is just i cant control we are in a ton of debt at 23 running out of options...aside from the bad stuff I am a fun loving person who likes to make friends. I am a huge book and music nerd and love being with people. I am easy to talk to and if ypou need help i am more than willing to listen and try my best to help you.

venusbluejeans
07-08-15, 08:34
Hiya Starrynightowl711 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Zim
08-08-15, 07:49
Hello and welcome StarryNightOwl :welcome:

You'll find many like-minded people here and receive some decent advice as well. I'm sure you'll start feeling better soon. :)