PDA

View Full Version : My mum feels ill - made my Anxiety strike

ShaunRyder
07-08-15, 10:08
I do not just worry about my own health, in the last few months I have started to worry about my families.

On wednesday my mum felt fine but woke up thursday feeling really ill, she said she had a headache, felt sick(but has yet to be sick) and keeps feeling really hot when she walks about.

She has been in bed for the last two days, today she said the headache is not as bad but still feels really sick and hot when walking and has taken another day off work. Could this just be a bug? Or something else?

swajj
07-08-15, 10:59
Honestly how would anyone here. Know the answer to that? We don't know your mum's medical history and even if we did none of us are doctors. Even if we were all doctors we still wouldn't know. You can't diagnose someone over the internet no matter how great a doctor you are. Your mum needs to go and visit her doctor if she continues to feel unwell. For what it's worth it sounds like a virus to me. But I'm not a doctor.

countrygirl
07-08-15, 11:08
Sounds like a virus but as said we cannot know. You could ring the GP surgery and ask for advice as they often know if a bug is doing the rounds.

Does she have an actual temperature or is it just a feeling of hot and sticky when moving? These are questions a Dr would ask her.

Have you told her how worried you are?