PDA

View Full Version : Back worried about cervical cancer

Beckie4567
08-08-15, 13:30
Hi I've posted here before about spotting very light after intercourse and I'm in a panic again I had many more internals last year which showed an ectroption which they sed was the likely cause. I wasn't satisfied with this and decide to have a smear test privately which thankfully came back normal but the spotting continues and u can't help think it's something else even tho they sed its the ectroption . I havnt had an internal for a year now to check it and going next Wednesday but I'm petrified there gona find something worse or it will look bad :( I do the think I'll be satisfied until I have a colposcopy has anyone else experienced ectroptions if so if u could tell me your story I wud appreciate it thanks x

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

Has no one had an erosion before?

swgrl09
08-08-15, 14:18
A lot of people have. Have a search on the board for it and I'm sure you'll find some older threads. I remember reading about people with similar on here a lot.

Sam100322
08-08-15, 19:48
You keep posting about this no matter how many people give you advice you ignore them the doc practacly told you you haven't got it. Stop worrying get on with your life.

Beckie4567
08-08-15, 22:16
I havnt kept. Posting about it thanks

Fishmanpa
08-08-15, 22:34
I havnt kept. Posting about it thanks

With all due respect Beckie, the vast majority of your post history is about this (I refrained from C&Ping all the threads). In fact, the very first post from April of 2014 is about this. How's that home course of CBT going? When's your 1st appointment for therapy?

Positive thoughts

Beckie4567
09-08-15, 10:36
Yeah and it's still happening the symptoms so it's worrying for me I don't think someone can just turn round and say u don't have cc . It's been going on for over a year now so something isn't right

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

Thankyou swg for your reply x

Beckie4567
11-08-15, 11:43
Still hear still worrying going for internal tomoz :(

swgrl09
16-08-15, 01:11
How did it go?

Beckie4567
13-09-15, 08:03
Said everything looked the same its still there but looked bit smaller so that was positive but havnt come on this month again so worried bout that now it havnt few months bk��

Beckie4567
11-11-15, 07:45
I finished my period sun/ Mon then had sex last night and was bleeding after sex do u think it was cause I just finished my period ???? Freaked me out this has

Beckie4567
13-11-15, 07:47
Don't no what to do anymore ��

Elen
13-11-15, 08:30
Speak to your therapist about all of this Becky

Beckie4567
13-11-15, 10:26
I will do but I cant blame everything on anxiety .anxiety dosnt cause bleeding after intercourse ?? So something must be wrong ��

Beckie4567
14-01-16, 20:18
Cant take it anymore I've been plagued with worry every day for a year sand a half since it all started I've had enough want to enjoy my Li !;; butt I can't move on from it its ruining my life .

unfitwellhappy
14-01-16, 20:26
I will do but I cant blame everything on anxiety .anxiety dosnt cause bleeding after intercourse ?? So something must be wrong ��

Not necessarily - even if there was something wrong, there is 100 things it is more likely to be than something serious..

Talk to your therapist..

Beckie4567
14-01-16, 20:31
Just don't no what to do anymore so scared

unfitwellhappy
14-01-16, 20:42
Beckie - I have had anxiety for nearly 20 years now... you need to listen to me when I say this..

Nobody on here is going to give you the answers you seek - reassurance isn't going to help you - you need to speak with your therapist as they are the professional.

I know it's frightening, but that's the reality of it - life can be frightening at times (even if you don't suffer with anxiety) - you need to learn how to cope with your worries and how to live life...

You need to speak with your therapist.

Beckie4567
14-01-16, 22:07
Thanks strugglingg

little.miss.worry
14-01-16, 22:16
I agree with Paul.. 100%

I mean, it must be ruining your life. Honestly, worrying day in and day out.. I know we all have done here, don't get me wrong. But there's a point where you know you need to change. And you should be at this point now. It's got to the point where posting doesn't help. And it's sad to know, none of us can help you. Only yourself at this point. Your anxiety is a massive issue that needs to be sorted soon for yours, and your families sake

Beckie4567
14-01-16, 22:16
Thankyou for your post x

---------- Post added at 22:16 ---------- Previous post was at 22:16 ----------

Thhankyou for your post xx

Beckie4567
15-01-16, 09:07
You've all put posts here about various issues,and worried so I hope u can understand how I'm feeling .guna ring docs today cant go on like this anymore worrying myself to death.

---------- Post added at 09:07 ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 ----------

I've got an appointment at docs this morning I mean I'm hoping after two years if it was v c my symptoms wud of got worse or someone wud if seen something on internel but they were all focused on the ectroption

pulisa
15-01-16, 09:15
You need to see your therapist rather than have yet another GP appointment in my opinion.

Beckie4567
15-01-16, 09:48
No because I need to get it sorted its gone on too long

---------- Post added at 09:48 ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 ----------

Can I ask wud any of u worry about a symptom that has been going on for nearly two years ? Wud u except its nothing if it was u

Elen
15-01-16, 10:10
Beckie so far this year you have been convinced you have cancer of the breast, back, ovaries, vagina, a brain tumour in your son and that is just from memory.

This is the matter that needs addressed.

Heaven forbid you do actually get diagnosed with any of these but it is not a death sentence, it is something you would have to deal with.

You don't want to say goodbye to your kids. From personal experience, having a mother who was constantly dying from one thing or another, you are already saying goodbye to them.

Just humour us, print out some of your posts and show them to your therapist and GP to show them what you are dealing with.

Perhaps if you take this step you will find people more willing to engage with your posts.

At the minute you are begging for re-assurance then throwing everyone's good intentions back at them by your refusal to follow any advice given.

This is frustrating and frankly very hurtful.

Until you take positive steps to help yourself I am going to try and stay out of further threads as your attitude towards me is making me feel ill.

Superworrier
15-01-16, 10:11
Please don't be offeneded by this Hun as that's not my intention but it's really very difficult to read your threads and see the turmoil your putting yourself through .
Please take a step back and think for a moment .

I have only seen some of the threads but you do state you have had internal examinations "normal " smears plus you were given an medical explanation as to why you having spotting.

Cervical cancer does not just show itself with spotting many women experience that especially after intercourse .

You have had the checks to a point where I am not sure what more could be done to reasure you .

Please talk to you therapist and I mean that from the heart that is where your answers lie not at the Drs surgery .

In answer to your question if I had had it for two years and I had have had the tests you have and been given a clinical diagnosis I as to the cause was then yes I would take that diagnosis and work on the real issue .

Em.ma
15-01-16, 10:48
Think of it this way.
If any one of us posted these symptoms and thought we had cancer what would you say to us? I can guarantee you wouldn't think we had cancer would you.
Speak to your gp about anti anxiety meds as well.

Beckie4567
15-01-16, 12:20
I'm waiting now to go in ill let u no how I get on

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

And ill ask about meds also

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

I'm not throwing anyone's advice back at them I have been to a therapist who has now discharged me because she felt I was ready to and clearly not.im waiting to see doc now

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 ----------

Went in she sed I def don't have v cancer I've had all the tests and humorous internels I voiced my concerns I asked about medication and she gave me citalopram she sed its worked for other people who have had it have any of u tryed this

pulisa
15-01-16, 13:34
Your therapist made an interesting decision to discharge you.

Are you going to consider taking the citalopram? There's plenty of information about it on the meds section on NMP. Is your GP surprised that you were discharged from therapy?

Elen
15-01-16, 13:40
Well done Beckie, this is a positive step.

Can't believe your therapist thought you were suitable for discharge. Perhaps they were not aware of how crippling these fears are for you.

There is advice on techniques to help HA on this website so they may well be worth looking at as well.

Would your husband be willing to help you look at these and work through things with you?

Having someone else to help challenge "faulty thinking" can be a huge help.

Beckie4567
15-01-16, 15:43
Thankyou for tour comments I didn't want to go down medication route but I'm going to try it feel bit more positive.i no I felt better wen I was going to therapy but once I left its all got ob top of me