PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Bzeko87
10-08-15, 01:11
Hello I'm Beckii not really joined up to any forums like this before I'm 28 F , and I have just been diagnosed with globus from my GP I suffered anxiety attacks around 12 years ago prolifically I just put it down to growing up.

I have had a stressful time since June problems at home , workload becoming unbearable unhelpful boss , I went away on holidays and I was fine I came back with a terrible sinus infection had antibiotics for that, then the following week I was diagnosed with acute bronchitis so was then put on steroids and more antibiotics. 3 days later boom my old friend was back telling me I wasn't breathing and that I was having a heart attack and about to die, now I am in my 5th week of illness of sorts my GP just glared at me and asked what did I think was wrong with me after having my chest checked twice this week and he said my chest was fine now I had post nasal drip and globus and told just to breathe, as you can all imagine not helpful so thought I would come meet some like minded people on here xx:bighug1:

venusbluejeans
10-08-15, 01:16
Hiya Bzeko87 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
11-08-15, 20:53
Hi Beckii. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

sial72
11-08-15, 21:03
Hi Beckii
Certain antibiotics can have anxiety as a side effect. I know because this has happened to me. Which antibiotics did you take?