PDA

View Full Version : hello

Karelle62
10-08-15, 02:13
Hi, my name is Karelle. I am having terrible anxiety and a sick feeling all the time now. The only thing that helps me is sleeping which I can't do all the time. I have obligations during the week that I have to be responsible for. This weekend I slept almost all day and night but am dreading tomorrow when I will have to stay awake. Any advice would be appreciated.

venusbluejeans
10-08-15, 02:30
Hiya Karelle62 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bella100
10-08-15, 17:02
Hello! I too get very bad sickly feeling with my anxiety and didn't know if anyone else suffered the same! I find that my only release is sleeping but like you say when you have obligations in the week that's just not a practical solution! I've just started trying to find coping strategies and joining this site I've already read so many posts from people in the same situation, would be great to hear others ideas! I hope things improve for you!

Mark13
11-08-15, 20:53
Hi. I'm sure you'll be glad you joined.

There's plenty of advice and support here.

You're not alone.

All the best.

sial72
11-08-15, 21:05
Hi Karelle and welcome
Have you done anything to help manage the anxiety? Therapy, sport....?