PDA

View Full Version : New to this site

Bella100
10-08-15, 16:19
Hello, I am a little nervous as never used a site like this before but I am very interested in hearing from people in a similar situation or who have some experience to share.
I have suffered with Panic Attacks for many years and three years ago was diagnosed with Panic Disorder and Depression. I took medication and had some counselling and therapy sessions and after losing my full time job because of it I was home for about a year or more. I felt like I had things under control and started working part time in a job I really enjoy but over the last few months due to other health issues the attacks, anxiety and depression have all come back. I'm off work at the moment and just trying to find as much help and advise as I can to try and get myself back to work and having a life again!
Would really like to hear from people that can relate to this!
Thanks for reading! X

venusbluejeans
10-08-15, 16:25
Hiya Bella100 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: