PDA

View Full Version : Skin colour question

Brandy snap
06-02-07, 00:45
Hello, Sorry if this is not in the right place, but I keep worrying about that symbol at the top on the right where it tells you to select your colour skin. I have never done this as one of the colours is green and I've never seen anyone with green skin! (Only when we feel sick!) What should I be doing? I'm curious. Thanks anyone who knows. Brandy Snap xx

debstar
06-02-07, 02:54
Hi Brandy Snap,

The skin colour changes the colour on your screen for this website.

Give it a click!!

Deb

Joe1981
06-02-07, 04:58
lol.. I hope you were kiding hehe

Piglet
06-02-07, 09:54
Lol that made me smile, that's the sort of thing I do and say too!!:D:D

Me being me I have pressed the change the skin button but I didn't like the effect it had on the screen, it made the site look all different and weird and it didn't feel familiar anymore - so I'm gonna stick with the regular colour that it usually is!! :D:D:D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

shoegal
06-02-07, 09:58
I agree with Piglet. It looks weird any other colour to me. But you gotta try it once just to see!

Love shoegal xxx :D

Brandy snap
07-02-07, 23:47
Thank you! I'm with it now. At first I thought we had to choose one of the colours so everyone would know what colour we were, but I did think that was a little bit racist! I see what you mean about how different it looks and I too have gone back to the original. Hate change! Brandy Snap x

shoegal
10-02-07, 07:47
LOL Brandysnap! Whoever heard of navy blue or purple people???!!! :D

Love shoegal xxx

happyone
10-02-07, 10:17
Oh this made me smile:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you for brightening up a miserable cold Saturday morning!

happyone
x

"Just for today I will not worry. Just for today I will not anger" Dr Usui, founder of Reiki