PDA

View Full Version : Back again

keepemlaughing
06-02-07, 04:51
Hi all,
I am sure some may remember me from a couple of months ago. I seemed to have gotten things pretty much under control. Meds are working. Grandkids are ok. So something had to go wrong right? I rented a house a couple of years ago to share with my 23 year old daughter. Things didn't work out because we were both fighting our own demons, mostly drugs, alcohol and men. Her sister, my then 25 year old, moved in and all hell broke loose. A mother and two daughters on crystal meth don't mix too well. She threatened to kick my a___ every day and made life unbearable. I moved out and have now almost three years clean. I am now raising her two daughters and her sister's daughter also. I have a good job, my own place, and I was just about to feel respectable and normal....until today when I noticed my check was short 459.00. After I moved out of the house the two of them stopped paying rent and got evicted. I actually went to court and told the judge that they refused to leave and to evict them. So....how does it turn out?? They are garnishing MY check for 2707.00. That is 459.00 out of each check for 5.5 months, because my name was on the lease. The 25 year old is now in prison, and the 23 year old is STILL on drugs. I turned my life and will over to God. I am working very hard to give these three kids a good "normal" life. But these little snares pop up and kick you in the butt. I had no idea that this was going to happen. I took the kids whale watching this weekend and spent way over budget to show them a good time. Now I go to work today and find out I didn't have any money to spend.

Taking a deep breath.......

The stress is making my neck so stiff and I am feeling spongy, if that makes any sense. I am wondering if I can even afford my meds this month. If the depression comes back again....I don't know if I can handle another melt down.
If any of the old crew is still out there, give me a holla and say what's up. Thanks for listening.
Sheryl

Sheryl

Why stay in prison when the door is wide open?

manmoor
06-02-07, 07:58
Hey Sheryl,

A big welcome back to you. xxx

"When There Was Only One It Was Then That I Carried You."

honeybee3939
06-02-07, 08:53
Hi Sheryl

And A BIG warm welcome back to you.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

ceecee
06-02-07, 11:44
hi sheryl
sorry you are having such a rough time at the moment
take care &welcome back
rach x

jo61
06-02-07, 11:47
Sheryl, it's great to hear from you again though your circumstances sound horrendous. Glad you feel you can talk to us all on here.

Love Jo x

sandie
06-02-07, 13:03
Hi Sheryl

I've PM'd you.

Sandie

Richizzle
06-02-07, 23:27
Welcome Sheryl!

You sound like such a good person and believe me when I say that YOU know that you can overcome all of this without having a meltdown.

I believe in you.

Richelle

tnt808
07-02-07, 01:01
Welcome back Sheryl!

Hang in there...the sun shines on everyone every once in a while hunxxx

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

wobily_lin
07-02-07, 03:50
elo Sheryl,

Welcome back to ye ole family lol...sorry this has happened but ye will get there again...we r all here for you as always.x

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

nomorepanic
10-02-07, 14:37
Hi Sheryl

Welcome back and thanks for the update.

Sorry you having a really bad time of things at the moment. Hope things pick up soon for you.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

Loobs
03-03-08, 10:32
Hi Sheryl,

Welcome back! You've done so well to cope like you have, stay strong, and you'll do it!

Loobs :winks:

Lilith1980
03-03-08, 11:30
Hi Sheryl

A big warm welcome to you hun :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
03-03-08, 12:51
Hi Sheryl and :welcome: back

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a bad patch and I hope things get better soon. You'll certainly get loads of advice and support here.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
03-03-08, 13:08
Hi Sheryl,

Welcome back.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

You are making great changes to your life.
Be proud of yourself and keep fighting on.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
03-03-08, 13:11
hiya, i would just like to :welcome: you back to nmp. im sure you will get all the support you got befor from all the great ppl here. you have been through a rough time and come out the other end so remenber how strong you realy are and you will get passed it again. hope to talk to you in the chat room sometime.
take care :hugs: :hugs:

kellie xxxxxxxxxx